Enjoy Singapore Airlines’ legendary premium cabin en-route from Moscow-Domodedovo to Bangkok for just €1,183. These are Business Class fares, including a layover in Singapore. That results in a chance to enjoy SilverKris lounge access as well.
Flights between Moscow and Singapore are operated on brand new Airbus A350 aircraft. You will board another widebody aircraft for the trip to Bangkok.
Search & Book
This deal will be available until September 30, 2019. The fare rules state that a minimum stay of five days is required. The inbound flight has to commence no later than 12 months after departure. Stopovers are permitted at no extra charge!
Travel is possible between November 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 except on the following dates:
- December 10, 2019 to January 7, 2020
- April 10 to May 5, 2020
- January 2 to 21, 2020
- April 20 to May 10, 2020
Our calendar will help you find suitable travel dates for travel of 5 days up to 21 days:
Tickets will be issued in booking class D. This results in some nice award mileage in most Star Alliance frequent flyer programs. Here is an overview on possible earnings:
- 24,540 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 24,400 Award Miles + 12,200 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 18,300 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 15,250 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 15,250 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 15,250 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 15,250 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 15,250 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 15,250 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 15,250 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 15,250 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 15,250 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 15,250 Miles on Asiana Club
- 15,250 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 15,250 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 15,250 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 15,250 Miles on South African Voyager
- 15,250 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 15,250 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 15,250 Miles on Vistara Club Vistara
- 12,200 Miles on Miles&More
- 12,200 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 12,200 Miles on JetBlue TrueBlue
- 12,200 Award Miles + 2,030 PQP on United MileagePlus
Getting to Moscow-Domodedovo
Moscow-Domodedovo (DME) airport ist not served by Russia’s flag carrier Aeroflot, that operates exclusively to Moscow-Sheremetyevo (SVO). As a result, the airport has fewer and less regular connections to European countries. Since most EU-Citizens will need a visa and a lot of time getting from SVO to DME, here are some examples of nonstop flights to DME:
These flights might add €250 to your journey, but i’ll be still a very valuable trip. You can find matching flights using Google Flights (instructions) following the links above.
If you use a connection like this, make sure your luggage can be checked through to Bangkok from your departure airport. Otherwise you’ll most likely need a visa just to pick up your luggage and check it in to your connection flight.
Information & Tips for Bangkok
Bangkok is both the capital and the largest metropolis of Southeast Asian Thailand. We often have reasonable offers to share with you. No matter if in Economy, Business or First Class – you can almost always find bargains for flights to Bangkok! Also, even luxurious 5-star hotels are available at excellent prices. Just some reasons why you shouldn’t miss Bangkok!
From the airport to the city center
Suvarnabhumi Airport is connected to the city center by train. Trains run between 06:00 and 23:59 approximately every 15 minutes and the journey takes 24 minutes. A taxi ride costs about 400 Baht and takes, depending on the traffic, 30 minutes to more than an hour.
All Dealz for Bangkok
Cover Picture: © Singapore Airlines