If you travel with LOT Polish Airlines in the next few months, you can get additional miles. Because for trips from now until March 31, 2023, the award miles will triple. On long-haul flights, you will receive up to 600% of the flight distance as miles credit!
And the bonus is, of course, better than nothing for short trips. In any case, it is important that you register for the promotion via the following link:
Interestingly, the conditions on the promotional page are kept very short – almost a little too short. For example, it is not even mentioned whether the tripling only applies to the booking class-based credit or also if the ticket was booked on Lufthansa’s website. In the latter case, the award miles would be determined based on the airfare. But you should book directly on lot.com to be on the safe side.
According to Miles&More’s website, the following conditions must be observed:
- Registration period: from now until February 28, 2023
- Travel period: January 16 to March 31, 2023
- This applies to all booking and travel classes for which you would regularly earn miles
- There is no bonus on the Executive Bonus, HON Circle and status miles
- The Miles&More number must be entered directly when booking (probably not correct, but you should better do it anyway)
It remains unclear whether the offer also applies to flights booked before registration. But that is more likely to be denied.
You can find out how many miles you get depending on the booking class here on Miles&More’s website.
Example: LOT sells business class tickets to Seoul, South Korea for March 2023 for around €1,400. These book in booking class F:
According to our mileage calculator, you will normally receive 16,900 award miles and the same number of status miles. The tripling results in a whopping 50,700 award miles – assuming everything goes smoothly.
Cover Picture: Kamil Wrzosek