From Helsinki you would fly to Stockholm with CityJet. From there Air China would fly you to Beijing before then continuing to Manila. Air China operates an Airbus A330 on these flights.
Search & Book
This deal is valid until June 30, 2019. The available travel periods are:
- October 1st – October 4th
- October 15th – December 12th
- January 1st – March 15th
Availability seems to be good, except for in October and the beginning of January. The trip’s length has to be between 6 days and 3 months long.
For some reason, Google Flights does not reference Air China flights. We recommend using the flexible dates feature on airchina.com to find the cheapest dates, and then booking over Skyscanner. These flights always, no matter where you book, should include 2 pieces of luggage.
The CityJet flight is issued as class W and the Ari China flights are issued in class L. This would result in the following mileage accruals:
- 8,910 on Air India Flying Returns
- 5,940 on TAP Miles & Go
- 4,780 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 3,560 on ANA Mileage Club
- 3,070 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 3,070 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 2,970 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 2,970 on SAS EuroBonus
- 2,970 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 2,970 on EgyptAir Plus
- 2,970 on United MileagePlus
- 2,970 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 2,970 on Miles & More
- 2,970 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 2,970 on South African Voyager
- 2,970 on Asia Miles
- 2,970 on Asiana Club
- 2,970 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 2,970 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
Information & Tips for Manila
Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a densely populated city. It is located on a bay on the island of Luzon. Here Spanish colonial architecture blends with modern skyscrapers.
Best Time to Visit
Best time to visit Manila is from November to March. The summer months which are from April to June are quite hot and humid and are not preferable to roam in the city.
All Dealz for Manila
Cover Picture: © Christian Paul Del Rosario from Pexels