From Helsinki you would fly to Stockholm with CityJet. From there Air China would fly you to Beijing before then continuing to Manila. Air China operates an Airbus A330 on these flights.
Search & Book
This deal is valid until June 30, 2019. The available travel periods are:
- October 1st – October 4th
- October 15th – December 12th
- January 1st – March 15th
Availability seems to be good, except for in October and the beginning of January. The trip’s length has to be between 6 days and 3 months long.
For some reason, Google Flights does not reference Air China flights. We recommend using the flexible dates feature on airchina.com to find the cheapest dates, and then booking over Skyscanner. These flights always, no matter where you book, should include 2 pieces of luggage.
The CityJet flight is issued as class W and the Ari China flights are issued in class L. This would result in the following mileage accruals:
- 8,916 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 5,944 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 4,784 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 3,566 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 3,078 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 3,078 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 2,974 Miles on Miles&More
- 2,974 Award Miles + 2,972 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 2,974 Award Miles + 594 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 2,972 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 2,972 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 2,972 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 2,972 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 2,972 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 2,972 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 2,972 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 2,972 Miles on South African Voyager
- 2,972 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 2,972 Miles on Asiana Club
Information & Tips for Manila
Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a densely populated city. It is located on a bay on the island of Luzon. Here Spanish colonial architecture blends with modern skyscrapers.
Best Time to Visit
Best time to visit Manila is from November to March. The summer months which are from April to June are quite hot and humid and are not preferable to roam in the city.
→ All Dealz for Manila
Cover Picture: © Christian Paul Del Rosario from Pexels