Departing from five French cities, you can currently book premium economy tickets to Dubai for €580. You’d fly with Lufthansa with a short layover in Frankfurt or Munich. There’s availability until October 2022 and 2x 23 kg of luggage are included.
These tickets are partially refundable if you cancel them on your own. You will get your money back, minus a €190 fee. To change flight dates, you’d need to pay the fare difference, but at least the rebooking fee is waived.
You may find this fare with departure from:
You can find all available dates for €600 or less and trips up to 28 days in our availability calendar. It will forward you to Lufthansa with preselected flight dates.
On your way from France to Dubai, you need to change planes in either Munich or Frankfurt. You will board a Boeing 747 (until March) or Airbus A330 when you change planes in Frankfurt. From Munich, an Airbus A350 handles long haul duties.
Search & Book
Sadly, we have not been able to locate fare rules for these flights, so we cannot tell you when it is going to expire. It shows decent availability in the entirety of 2022.
The premium economy light fare is not the cheapest in this case. You must select Premium Economy Basic Plus I to get the advertised price and partial refundability:
The long-haul flights are issued in booking class N, while the flights between France and Frankfurt are issued in booking class Y. You can expect to roughly receive the following number of miles for a Paris to Dubai round trip:
- 9,718 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 8,518 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 8,518 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 8,018 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 7,018 Miles on Asiana Club
- 7,018 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 6,856 Award Miles + 1,372 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 6,854 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 6,854 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 6,854 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 6,854 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 6,632 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 6,576 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 6,576 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 6,576 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 6,576 Miles on South African Voyager
- 6,576 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 6,576 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 6,296 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 1,600 Award Miles + 8,518 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 836 Miles on Air Malta Flypass
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai