Star Alliance members Lufthansa and SWISS are currently selling discounted first class tickets from Belgium to multiple destinations around the world. This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the luxuries of flying in first class and relaxing in first class lounges said to be the best in the world. You’d also be entitled to benefits such as checking in 3 suitcases.
You can enjoy all the luxury for prices as little as €2,206 per person – as long as you buy two tickets for that price. With attractive destinations New York, Johannesburg and Sao Paulo showing good availability, this deal is a rare opportunity.
These tickets are not refundable. Changing dates on Lufthansa or Swiss tickets is possible without paying a fee, but you will have to pay the price difference if you (not the airline) change the flight. This can easily exceed €1,000 in cost.
You can decide for yourself if you prefer to fly Swiss or Lufthansa. Our search form with forward you to either site with preselected flight dates. There’s availability from July 1 through August 31.
You can book these flights for the following interesting prices:
- Johannesburg: €2,206 pp
- New York: €3,230 pp
- Chicago: €3,360 pp
- Washington: €3,395 pp
- Miami: €3,395 pp
- São Paulo: €3,389 pp
- Los Angeles: €3,480 pp
- possibly more…
European feeder flights are business class services, which are followed by a stay in the airlines’ respective First Class terminals in Frankfurt or Zurich. A long haul plane will take you onward in the most luxurious way.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, these trips can be booked until June 7, 2022. The flights have to take place between July 1 and August 31, 2022. The minimum stay length is set at 6 days or a night from Saturday to Sunday, while the maximum is set at 3 months. You also have to book for at least 2 passengers to get these prices.
The short feeder flights are issued in booking class J, the long haul first class flights in class A. Your earnings depend on which airline you choose, as well as your destination. This example covers a trip to Johannesburg with Swiss via Zurich:
- 35,270 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 33,382 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 32,586 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 32,586 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 32,586 Miles on Air Malta Flypass
- 23,322 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 23,322 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 22,126 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 22,126 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 22,124 Award Miles + 3,240 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 22,006 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 21,824 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 21,824 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 16,942 Miles on Asiana Club
- 16,594 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 16,474 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 16,444 Miles on South African Voyager
- 16,444 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 16,444 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 16,294 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 8,436 Award Miles + 35,386 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 750 Miles on Asia Miles
Looking to earn a frequent flyer status with these flights? Then make sure to use our status calculator to see which program will get you that status and how many miles you’ll need:
SWISS First Class
In SWISS’ first class, you’ll be served excellent food in a comfortable seat that can be turned into a
Lufthansa First Class
Lufthansa has its own terminal for First Class passengers! This and the food in Lufthansa’s First Class
The seat can be turned into a 210 cm long bed (roughly 80 cm wide) and has all the usual comforts, such as power sockets, inflight entertainment, WIFI, and so on.