Star Alliance members Lufthansa and Swiss are currently offering discouted business class fares between Sweden and Asian destinations Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Beijing. Fares go as low as €1,514 to Singapore. All itineraries feature a single, short layover in either Frankfurt, Munich or Zurich. Fares are available from Stockholm as well as Gothenburg.
Lufthansa’s or Swiss’ Airbus A320 family will host you on European flight segments. You will enjoy Swiss’ oder Lufthansa’s business class enroute to your Asian destination.
Search & Book
Fare rules do no longer give an expiration date. While there is no specific travel time given, these fares are only valid for flights with a minimum of six days at your destination. Further, your stay may not exceed three months. These fares are not restricted to a specific travel period. While singular dates are available all year round, best availability is given in March through May 2020.
Since Google Flights displays these fares accurately, we recommend
Another way is going directly to lufthansa.com and take advantage of their price search. It is usually safer to go way this when buying premium tickets, since you will be able to communicate directly with the airline if any problems arise. Prices will be a bit higher, though.
Lufthansa and Swiss both issue tickets in booking class P for both flight segments. Both airlines handle this booking class very differently. Nearly all Star Alliance programs will credit 100% of travel distance when travelling Swiss, while Lufthansa flights might not be credited at all.
The following example is goven for a Gothenburg to Singapore roundtrip:
Lufthansa (via Frankfurt)
- 22,310 on LATAM Pass
- 22,310 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 17,330 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 14,270 on Miles & More
- 14,270 on SAS EuroBonus
- 13,860 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 13,860 on United MileagePlus
- 13,320 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 9,700 on ANA Mileage Club
- 1,090 on Asia Miles
Swiss (via Zurich)
- 22,930 on LATAM Pass
- 22,930 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 17,810 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 14,400 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 14,300 on Miles & More
- 14,250 on TAP Miles & Go
- 14,250 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 14,250 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 14,250 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 14,250 on Asiana Club
- 14,250 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 14,250 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 14,250 on SAS EuroBonus
- 14,250 on South African Voyager
- 14,250 on United MileagePlus
- 14,250 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 14,250 on EgyptAir Plus
- 14,250 on Air India Flying Returns
- 9,970 on ANA Mileage Club
- 7,120 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 1,440 on Asia Miles