Star Alliance members Lufthansa and Swiss are currently offering discounted business class flights from Stockholm to Bangkok. Fares go as low as €1,383 to Bangkok, although these fares are almost exclusively available in April & May 2020. All itineraries feature a single, short layover in either Frankfurt, Munich or Zurich. Fares are available from Stockholm as well as Gothenburg.
Lufthansa’s or Swiss’ Airbus A320 family will host you on European flight segments. You will enjoy Swiss’ oder Lufthansa’s business class enroute to your Asian destination.
Thanks to Alex, who gave us notice via Report a Deal!
Search & Book
Fare rules state these flights are on sale until October 13, 2019. These fares are only valid for flights with a minimum of six days or at least one night from saturday to sunday at your destination. Further, your stay may not exceed three months.
Please take advantage of your availability calendar, in which we compiled all possible flight dates at the lowest fare for trips up to one month.
Lufthansa and Swiss both issue tickets in booking class P for both flight segments. Both airlines handle this booking class very differently. Nearly all Star Alliance programs will credit 100% of travel distance when travelling Swiss, while Lufthansa flights might not be credited at all.
Lufthansa (via Frankfurt)
- 20,440 on LATAM Pass
- 20,440 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 15,870 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 12,700 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,700 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 12,700 on United MileagePlus
- 12,680 on Miles & More
- 12,680 on SAS EuroBonus
- 11,940 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 8,890 on ANA Mileage Club
- 1,510 on Asia Miles
Swiss (via Zurich)
- 21,080 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 21,080 on LATAM Pass
- 16,370 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 13,090 on SAS EuroBonus
- 13,090 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 13,090 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 13,090 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 13,090 on Asiana Club
- 13,090 on Air India Flying Returns
- 13,090 on TAP Miles & Go
- 13,090 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 13,090 on South African Voyager
- 13,090 on United MileagePlus
- 13,090 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 13,090 on EgyptAir Plus
- 13,090 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 13,090 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 12,750 on Miles & More
- 9,170 on ANA Mileage Club
- 6,550 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 1,840 on Asia Miles