Lufthansa is currently offering discounted tickets for business class flights to Peru. With departures from Amsterdam you can travel to Lima for €1,319. There is availability between April and June 2023. As a rule, the flights are via Frankfurt and Bogotá.
The tickets can be rebooked without paying a fee, but a possible fare difference will apply.
To book the flights, you can simply use our search form. After one click, you will be forwarded directly to Lufthansa’s booking site. We have marked available dates in green:
First you take the Lufthansa feeder to Frankfurt, from where you’ll fly to Bogotá in an Airbus A340. Then Avianca flies you to Lima. Unfortunately, Avianca has abolished its business class within South America, so you’ll fly in economy class.
On the way back, you’ll fly from Lima to Bogotá in LATAM’s premium economy (with an empty seat in the middle). Proper lie-flat business class is only available between Frankfurt and Bogotá.
Search & Book
The fare rules do not say how long the offer is valid. It is available for travel between April and June 2023. The minimum stay is not defined, and you can stay a maximum of 12 months.
You can find availability dates very easily with the help of Google Flights (instructions) or the Lufthansa best price search. Note that both do not always reflect actual availability correctly. You can book the flights directly on Lufthansa’s website.
The booking class is P for Lufthansa’s flights, H on Avianca and W on LATAM. You can count on the following credits:
- 21,664 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 15,859 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 13,967 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 12,921 Award Miles + 2,585 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 12,921 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 12,921 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 12,717 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 11,753 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 5,272 Award Miles + 14,552 Tier Miles on Miles&More
- 1,888 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 1,877 Avios + 587 TP on Iberia Plus
- 1,760 Miles on Delta SkyMiles
- 1,760 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 1,760 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 1,467 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 1,467 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 1,290 Award Miles + 454 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 1,290 Avios on British Airways Executive Club
- 1,290 Miles on Qatar Privilege Club
- 1,290 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 1,173 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 1,173 Miles on South African Voyager
- 1,173 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 1,173 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 1,173 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 1,173 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 1,173 Miles on Air India Flying Returns
- 1,173 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
Hotel prices in Lima usually start at roughly €35, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Lima
Lima is the largest city and capital of Peru. Counting more than 8 million inhabitants, it is the second largest city in South America (after Sao Paulo). It is located directly of the shores of the Pacific Ocean and features classical colonial architecture in the city centre as well as temporary buildings in its Miraflores district.
→ All Dealz for Lima