Star Alliance member LOT Polish Airlines is currently having a promotion to start 2022 in style. While most fares are not very spectacular, their €78 round trip tickets between London and Warsaw deserve a little more attention, as they are well below the usual three figure pricing for this route.
The fare is available for round trips starting from each of the cities. Checked Bags increase the price by €40 if you add them on LOT’s website.
Our availability calendar shows you all possible flight dates for trips up to four weeks. While the sub-€80 fares end in March, you can still find plenty of tickets in the double digits for the rest of the year. If you don’t want to book via LOT’s website, you can buy tickets as cheap as €63 from online travel agencies.
LOT’s Boeing 737 fleet operates flights between the British and Polish capital. Unsurprisingly, they come with the usual 3-3 seating in the economy section of the plane.
Search & Book
The sale is set to end on February 28, 2022. A minimum stay of two days applies to get the cheapest tickets. As our availability calendar indicates, you can find multiple departures each week at the lowest fare between February and May 2022.
LOT issues these tickets in booking class O. Even if you need just a couple of miles to meet status requirements, you might be better off looking for other tickets.
- 548 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 500 Miles on Miles&More
- 500 Miles on Asiana Club
- 456 Award Miles + 76 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 456 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 456 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 456 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 456 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 456 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 456 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 456 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 456 Miles on South African Voyager
- 456 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 456 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 456 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 456 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 456 Points on SAS EuroBonus
Cover Picture: Johannes Kinast