Star Alliance member LOT Polish Airlines offers some attractive fares from London-Heathrow (LHR) and London City airport (LCY). Flights from Heathrow to Budapest start at €131, while long haul flights to Tokyo start at €531. You can even fly to Chisinau for only €169, which is a city that we never see deals for. All long haul tickets include a checked bag up to 23kg, but sadly the short-haul flights do not.
Long haul connections require a change of planes in Warsaw.
Some of the most attractive fares are:
- Budapest at €131 (~£117)
- Sofia at €142 (~£127)
- Istanbul at €157 (~£140)
- Chisinau at €169 (~£151)
- St.Petersburg at €177 (~£158)
- Tokyo at €531 (~£475)
…and many more!
Especially the long-haul flight to Tokyo is attractive. The cheap flight, including a checked bag, is operated on LOT’s esteemed Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner fleet.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, this sale ends on December 3, 2019, but we believe that it will go on for a longer period of time. Travel periods differ based on destination – but most travel periods start on January 6th and end on or before March 10th, 2020. Trips have to include a Sunday and may not exceed 3 months.
Sadly, LOT issues these tickets in measly booking class O. This allows you to earn only a fraction of your travel distance in status miles. The following example covers a trip to Tokyo:
- 3,750 on ANA Mileage Club
- 3,170 on Asiana Club
- 3,130 on EgyptAir Plus
- 3,130 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 3,130 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 3,130 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 3,130 on TAP Miles & Go
- 3,130 on South African Voyager
- 3,130 on United MileagePlus
- 3,130 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 3,130 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 3,130 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 3,130 on SAS EuroBonus
- 3,130 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 3,130 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 3,130 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 2,920 on Miles & More
Cover Picture: Johannes Kinast