You can currently fly to Colombo, Sri Lanka for merely €404 thanks to this deal by LOT Polish Airlines. These cheap flights can be found starting in Budapest, Vienna, or Prague. Luggage, however, is not included and would increase the price by roughly €90.
Our calendar displays all available dates for trips of 6 to 28 days:
You would first fly to Warsaw, from where LOT would fly you to Colombo onboard its Boeing 787 Dreamliner. You’ll be offered a free drink and a snack on the short flight to Warsaw, and a warm meal on the flight to Colombo.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets are on sale until October 31, 2021. The minimum stay requirement is 6 days (or a Sunday). Furthermore, your stay cannot exceed 12 months. This fare does not include any checked luggage. Stopovers are not permitted. These flights can’t be canceled but can be rebooked without having to pay a rebooking fee.
Google Flights shows that these flights can be found from December through March, though Google displays higher prices. To get the cheapest price, simply use our calendar to be redirected to the Travel-Dealz flight search, where you’ll find the cheapest OTA price, or can also be redirected to LOT’s website (especially useful if you want to fly with luggage).
These tickets are issued in booking class O. To give you an example, flying from Budapest would get you:
- 2,922 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 2,766 Miles on Miles&More
- 2,766 Miles on Asiana Club
- 2,566 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 2,516 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 2,516 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 2,516 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 2,434 Award Miles + 406 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 2,434 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 2,434 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 2,434 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
- 2,434 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 2,434 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 2,434 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 2,434 Miles on South African Voyager
- 2,434 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 2,434 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
Feel free to check out how many miles your individual routing would get you by using our mileage calculator:
Information & Tips for Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka, officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, is an island country in South Asia, located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and the southeast of the Arabian Sea. The island is geographically separated from the Indian subcontinent by the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Strait. The legislative capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, is a suburb of the commercial capital and largest city, Colombo.
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit the west and south coasts and hill country is from December to March, while the best weather on the east coast is from April/May to September.
Visa & Entry
EU citizens will need a visa to enter Sri Lanka. This can be obtained at arrival or in advance. And it is free of charge.
→ All Dealz for Sri Lanka
Cover Picture: © mbrand85 - stock.adobe.com