You can currently book flights to Kazakhstan with Star Alliance member LOT for €893 (~SEK 9,789) from Stockholm and for roughly €950 (~PLN 4,609) from Poland and Vilnius. As LOT uses a Boeing 787 for its flights to Nur-Sultan, you’ll be flying in a long-haul, lie-flat business class seat.
Our calendar displays all available dates for trips of 2-14 days. Simply select your preferred route and dates, and we’ll redirect you to our Travel-Dealz flight search, where you’ll find the best price:
LOT’s schedule sees an equipment change after March 31, 2023. From April onwards, a Boeing 737 is used between Warsaw and Nur-Sultan, with a European business class product. If you want to travel in a lie-flat seat, you should select flight dates in March 2023 or earlier.
The flight between Warsaw and Nur-Sultan is roughly 6 hours long. Here’s what we wrote about LOT’s business class in our business class comparison:
The Polish airline LOT only has one long-haul aircraft type, the Boeing 787 (Dreamliner) – thus every flight will have the exact same seats. Everything is slightly above average, except the seat alignment (2-2-2), which doesn’t offer direct access to the aisle for the window seats. A further disadvantage of flying with LOT: There’s no Wi-Fi, even if you’d be willing to pay for it. So, if you intend to work (with internet access) during the flight, you should choose a different airline. LOT is, however, very generous with its baggage allowance (3 x 32 kg).
Search & Book
This fare can be booked for flights without a specific travel period and has no particular expiration date – which means that it could be withdrawn anytime. The only stated limitation is that your stay cannot exceed 12 months.
Our calendar above displays all available dates for trips of up to 2 weeks. For longer trips, check out Google Flights. The cheapest price can be found on our Travel-Dealz flight search. Booking on LOT’s website costs roughly €80 more.
The tickets are issued in booking class F. To give you an example, flying from Stockholm would get you:
- 8,542 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 7,966 Miles on Miles&More
- 7,962 Miles on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 6,810 Miles on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 5,572 Miles on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 5,498 Miles on Asiana Club
- 5,448 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 5,310 Award Miles + 888 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 5,308 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 5,308 Miles on EgyptAir Plus
- 5,308 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 5,308 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 5,308 Miles on South African Voyager
- 5,308 Miles on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 5,308 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 5,308 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 5,308 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 5,308 Miles on TAP Miles & Go
Feel free to use our mileage calculator to see how many miles your own routing would get you:
Hotel prices in Nur-Sultan usually start at roughly €35, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Cover Picture: © LOT Polish Airlines