From Lisbon, you would fly to either Amsterdam (KLM) or Paris (Air France) and then continue to either St. Petersburg or Moscow-Sheremetyevo. Both flights are roughly 3 hours long and operated with short-haul aircraft.
Search & Book
It is unclear until when this deal is valid. If your trip doesn’t include a weekend, then you’ll have to stay at least 3 days, and may not stay for more than 12 months. Please look up Russia’s visa requirements before booking this flight.
You can find available dates on Google Flights, and then book your flight over Skyscanner. Should you wish to travel with luggage, we recommend booking directly on the airline’s website (e.g. klm.com). To facilitate your search for available dates, we’ve put together an availability calendar for trip lengths of 4-7 days:
All flights are issued in class G. That will get you the following amounts of redeemable miles (based on a Lisbon – St. Petersburg roundtrip via Paris):
- 2,000 on Saudia Alfursan
- 1,440 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 1,440 on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 1,110 on Delta SkyMiles
- 1,110 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 1,110 on Aeroflot Bonus
- 1,110 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 1,110 on Air Europa Club
- 890 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 890 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 890 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 890 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 890 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 890 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 890 on Korean Air Skypass
- 890 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 890 on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
For Delta SkyMiles you would even get over 4.400 status miles (MQMs).
Cover Picture: © Sobolev Igor - fotolia.com