These tickets are fully refundable thanks to KLM’s coronavirus flexibility policy, as long as you fly in 2021
This fare is particularly interesting if you fly within 2021, as the tickets are then fully refundable. Our calendar shows you all available travel dates in 2021, with a trip duration of 7 – 28 days.
After flying to Amsterdam and changing planes, you’ll fly to Zanzibar or Kilimanjaro. There, however, you can simply stay on the plane until it soon departs again to your final destination of Dar es Salaam. On the way back, the flight to Amsterdam is non-stop. The long-haul plans are scheduled to be operated with a Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Search & Book
This fare can be booked until September 16, 2021 for trips between August 22, 2021 and December 13, 2021. The minimum stay requirement is of 4 days (or a Sunday). Furthermore, your stay cannot exceed 3 months. The economy class tickets have to be booked at least 5 days before departure. Stopovers are not permitted.
You can simply use our calendar above to search for available dates. It will then redirect you to KLM’s booking site, where you’ll be able to pay the cheapest price. If you’re looking for trips longer than 28 days, you’ll have to use Google Flights‘ calendar.
The flights between Oslo and Amsterdam are issued in booking class L. All other flights are issued in booking class G. This results in the following number of miles:
- 3,900 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 3,818 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 3,708 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 2,993 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 2,993 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 2,879 Award Miles + 10,779 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 2,879 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 2,879 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 2,827 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 2,623 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 2,514 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 2,514 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 2,423 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 2,423 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 2,423 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 2,423 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 2,423 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 960 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 932 Award Miles + 32 XP on FlyingBlue
- 600 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Delta’s SkyMiles program may be a good option for some, but generally, these flights won’t get you many miles.
Information & Tips for Tanzania
The United Republic of Tanzania is a country in East Africa and probably best known by tourists for the semi-autonomous region Zanzibar. But also people that are into game drives will get their money’s worth in Tanzania since it is home to 4 big national parks. And if that’s not enough, you could still climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest mountain.
Best Time to Visit
There really is no right or wrong time to visit this well-loved location. That said, the best wildlife viewing months in Tanzania are during the Dry season from late June to October. The best chance of seeing the wildebeest migration in the Serengeti is during June and July and the time to see the wildebeest calving is late January to February.
Entry & Visa
All EU passport holders are eligible for a visa on arrival. The cost of a single-entry visa is about €50 for citizens of European countries.
→ All Dealz for Tanzania
Cover Picture: © MOIZ - stock.adobe.com