SkyTeam member Kenya Airways currently offers a business class sale with many connections between European and African cities. One highlight are the direct connections between Milan and Nairobi in the airline’s business class, available at €1,304.
Availability is good – most dates are available throughout the year, though not on Wednesdays and Sundays. You can select your preferred dates in our calendar above and then be redirected to our Travel-Dealz flight search to find the cheapest OTA-price.
Kenya Airways operates flights between Nairobi and Italy as a triangular flight. If you begin your journey in Milan, your outbound will have a technical stop in Rome. Should your journey start in Rome, you fly directly to Kenya, but the inbound stops in Milan before going back to Rome.
Flights from Rome to Nairobi are Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner services. You will find a 2-2-2 seating pattern with fully reclinable lie-flat-seats on these planes. This review will get you a good idea of what to expect.
Search & Book
The fare rules that this offer is available until September 24, 2021 for flights before May 31, 2022.
You can retrieve flight dates easily on Google Flights (instructions). Enter them in our flight search to see which OTAs offer the lowest price. Availability is good – most dates are available throughout the year, though not on Wednesdays and Sundays
Kenya Airways issues these tickets in booking class Z. You can earn the following mileage for a roundtrip from Milan to Nairobi:
- 15,369 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 14,778 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 11,291 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 11,041 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 11,041 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 11,018 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 9,786 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 9,410 Award Miles + 60 XP on FlyingBlue
- 9,182 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 9,182 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 9,182 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 9,182 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 9,182 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 7,345 Miles on Delta SkyMiles
Cover Picture: mariola grobelska on unsplash