SkyTeam member Kenya Airways offers an amazingly attractive sale with departure from Rome. Roundtrips to multiple African cities, including tourist hotspots like Entebbe (at the shores of Lake Victoria) or Nairobi (Kenya) are sold as low as €1,172 or just a little more.
Availability is good – most dates are available throughout the year, though not on Wednesdays and Sundays. You can select your preferred dates in our calendar above and then be redirected to our Travel-Dealz flight search to find the cheapest OTA-price.
Flights from Rome to Nairobi are Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner services. You will find a 2-2-2 seating pattern with fully reclinable lie-flat-seats on these planes. This review will get you a good idea of what to expect.
African intracontinental flights usually feature Embraer ERJ-190 services. All of these planes have a dedicated business class cabin.
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
By the way, this isn’t our only deal that departs from Rome:
Search & Book
The fare rules merely state a minimum stay requirement of 7 days. We can tell you that these fares are offered exclusively by online travel agencies. You can retrieve flight dates easily on Google Flights (instructions). Enter them in our flight search to see which OTAs offer the lowest price. Availability is good – most dates are available throughout the year, though not on Wednesdays and Sundays
Kenya Airways issues these tickets in booking class Z. You can earn the following mileage for a roundtrip from Rome to Nairobi:
- 20,730 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 19,930 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 14,860 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 14,860 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 14,860 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 14,860 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 12,880 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 12,390 Award Miles + 90 XP on FlyingBlue
- 12,390 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 12,390 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 12,390 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 12,390 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 12,390 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 12,390 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 9,910 Miles on Delta SkyMiles
Cover Picture: © Kenya Airways Limited