SkyTeam member Kenya Airways offers an amazingly attractive sale with departure from Rome. Roundtrips to multiple African cities, including tourist hotspots like Johannesburg (South Africa), Entebbe (at the shores of Lake Victoria) or Mombasa (Kenya) are sold as low as €1,066 or just a little more. All flights include a Boeing 787 Dreamliner business class trip from Rome to Nairobi and a connection flight, that takes place in business class, as well.
- Addis Ababa at €1,066
- Entebbe at €1,217
- Harare at €1,273
- Bujumbura at €1,275
- Johannesburg at €1,327
- Mombasa at €1,402
- Seychelles at €1,408
Flights from Rome to Nairobi are Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner services. You will find a 2-2-2 seating pattern with fully reclineable lie-flat-seats on these planes. This review will get you a good idea of what to expect. Inbound flights have technical stop in Geneva.
African Intracontinental flights feature Boeing 787, Boeing 737-800 or Embraer ERJ-190 services. All of these planes have a dedicated business class cabin.
Search & Book
Sadly, we were not able to retrieve any fare rules. We can tell you that these fares are offered exclusively by online travel agencies. You can retrieve flight dates easily on Google Flights (instructions). Enter them in our flight search to see which OTAs offer the lowest price. Availability is incredibly good – you may find flight dates between today and the end of the year, except July, August, and December.
Kenya Airways issues these tickets in booking class Z. You can earn the following mileage for a €1,327 roundtrip from Rome to Johannesburg:
- 23,400 on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 22,500 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 16,880 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 16,880 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 16,780 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 16,780 on Saudia Alfursan
- 14,630 on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 14,380 on FlyingBlue
- 13,980 on Korean Air Skypass
- 13,980 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 13,980 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 13,980 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 13,980 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 13,980 on Air Europa Club
- 11,180 on Delta SkyMiles
Cover Picture: © sw_stock - fotolia.com