Star Alliance member Lufthansa is one of the few European airlines that serve Kazakhstan with wide-body aircraft. With departure from Amsterdam, you can enjoy their business class product en route to Nur-Sultan (formerly Astana) for just €1,102, or fly to Almaty for €1,122. A short stop in Frankfurt is necessary to score this fare.
Travelling to Kazakhstan comes with no restrictions for vaccinated tourists.
Should you, nevertheless, have to reschedule this trip, you would have to pay the price difference between the original booking and the new one. Getting a refund is not possible.
You can use our calendar above to be redirected to Lufthansa’s website. It displays all available dates for trips of up to 4 weeks.
An Airbus A330-300 takes you from Germany to Kazakhstan. These planes feature lie-flat seats in a 2-2-2 configuration upfront. You can read a review of a similar product here.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, your trip has to be between 7 days and 12 months long. Availability is best from October through March.
Lufthansa issues these tickets in booking class P. This is a discounted business booking class. A round trip from Amsterdam to Nur-Sultan roughly results in the following mileage:
- 10,214 Kilometers on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 7,260 Miles on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 6,852 Points on SAS EuroBonus
- 5,810 Award Miles + 1,162 PQP on United MileagePlus
- 5,806 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 5,806 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 5,806 Miles on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 5,602 Miles on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 4,066 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 3,988 Award Miles + 6,854 Tier Miles on Miles&More
Hotel prices in Kazakhstan usually start at roughly €25, depending on the city and hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search: