The Corona goodwill rules at Iberia unfortunately only apply in a few cases (e.g. positive test or entry restrictions at the travel destination). We, therefore, recommend booking on British Airways‘ website for the same price. All flights can be canceled there against a voucher, which can then be used for flights until September 2023.
Our availability calendar displays all available dates for trips of up to 28 days:
You can depart from the following cities:
- Amsterdam: €698
- Rome: €701
- Brussels: €707
- Berlin: €717
- Paris: €724
- Dusseldorf: €725
- Munich: €732
- Frankfurt: €737
You would first fly economy class to Madrid, from where you’d fly to Santo Domingo in premium economy, onboard an Airbus A330.
Search & Book
This deal is set to expire on September 27, 2021. Until then, you can book flights that take place before June 9, 2022, at these cheap prices. Your stay, however, has to be at least 7 days long.
Our availability calendar shows all available dates for trips of 1 to 4 weeks and will redirect you to Iberia‘s or British Airways‘ booking site. Should you wish to travel for a longer period of time, you’d have to use Google Flights to find available dates.
The economy class flights to Madrid are issued in booking class K, while the premium economy flights are issued in booking class T. Flying from Amsterdam, you can expect the following number of miles:
- 14,840 Points on Finnair Plus
- 9,584 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 9,222 Avios + 200 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 9,222 Qmiles + 66 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 9,222 Avios + 900 TP on Iberia Plus
- 9,222 Award Miles + 14,288 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 9,222 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 9,220 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 9,220 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 9,220 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 9,220 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 9,220 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 8,768 Award Miles + 60 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 906 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
Iberia’s Premium Economy
Iberia offers a typical Premium Economy product. On its A330 and A340 aircraft, seats are aligned in a 2-3-2 pattern. With 94 cm legroom, your knees most likely won’t touch the seat in front of you. Compared to basic Economy Class, you will receive better meal service, priority Check-In, and boarding as well as a small amenity kit. You can find a more detailed review here. The author of this text was contempt with the overall product but criticized the expensive and unreliable onboard WiFi.
An important (and often expensive) factor of every trip is the accommodation. When searching for a hotel, don’t forget to browse through our selection of hotel coupons first:
Cover Picture: © Iberia