Oneworld member Iberia has teamed up with LATAM to offer a nice business class deal for flights from Spain to São Paulo in Brazil. Departing from Madrid and Barcelona, you can fly nonstop to São Paulo for €1,094. You can also fly from Hamburg, Frankfurt, and Porto for roughly €1,270 – still a great price.
Iberia offers to refund you with a voucher if you cancel your flight under specific conditions, like a change of travel restrictions or a proven Covid-19 infection. Sadly, their terms are rather vague, and no other reimbursement is offered.
Our calendar shows all available dates for trips of up to 28 days:
You can fly from the following cities:
Iberia uses Airbus A330 planes for its flights to Brazil. If you fly with LATAM, you’ll probably be flying on board a Boeing 787 from Madrid. Should you be flying on the LATAM flight from Barcelona, you can expect to be flying on board a Boeing 767.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, these flights can be booked until November 9, 2021, but the availability may very well run out before then. The trip has to start before April 30, but you may return from Brazil at a later date. The minimum stay requirement is of 5 days.
The tickets are issued in booking class I. Flying nonstop to São Paulo from Madrid would get you:
- 23,428 Award Miles + 13,016 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 20,948 Points on Finnair Plus
- 15,618 Avios + 280 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 15,618 Avios + 1,200 TP on Iberia Plus
- 13,016 Qmiles + 70 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 13,016 Award Miles + 150 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 13,016 Award Miles + 20,824 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 13,016 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 13,016 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 13,016 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 13,016 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 13,016 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 13,016 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 7,288 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
Maybe you’re looking to reach a status with these business class flights? Feel free to use our status calculator to see how far your routing leaves you from your desired status:
Information & Tips for Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo is an important economic and cultural center in Brazil and at the same time the most populous city in the country with 11 million inhabitants and a metropolitan region of 20 million.
The city is comparatively easy to reach from Europe, and the major hub airports are served by numerous European and Brazilian airlines. Bargains are not as common as to Rio de Janeiro, but there are still good offers.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Sao Paulo is between March and May and between October and November. At this time of year, the weather is warm, and precipitation is comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
You can get a taxi for about 23€-28€. Note that Guarulhos International Airport, which serves most international flights, is located pretty far outside the city and it can take between 45 minutes and 3 hours to get to the city center depending on traffic conditions!
→ All Dealz for Sao Paulo