Our calendar shows all available dates for trips of 7 to 28 days:
Iberia uses Airbus A330 planes for its flights to Brazil. If you fly with LATAM, you’ll probably be flying on board a Boeing 777 from Madrid.
Search & Book
The fare rules state no restrictions other than a minimum stay requirement of 7 days. You can find all available dates on Google Flights. Even easier: use our availability calendar above and then book directly on LATAM’s website.
The tickets are issued in booking class I. Flying with LATAM, you can roughly expect the following number of miles:
- 22,248 Miles on Miles&More
- 22,248 Award Miles + 11,124 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 21,528 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 16,144 Award Miles + 16,686 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 13,456 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 13,456 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 13,456 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 13,454 Avios on British Airways Executive Club
- 13,454 Miles on Qatar Privilege Club
- 13,454 Avios on Iberia Plus
- 13,454 Miles on Asia Miles
Maybe you’re looking to reach a status with these business class flights? Feel free to use our status calculator to see how far your routing leaves you from your desired status:
Information & Tips for Rio de Jainero
Rio de Janeiro is the second largest but especially for tourists probably the most important city in Brazil. Famous for its carnival, Cristo Redentor statue, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Copacabana, Rio offers visitors a variety of experiences and sights.
The city has excellent flight connections to Europe. Fares are generally around €400 to €600 with the occasional steal of less than €400.
The Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Rio is between December and March. At this time of year, the weather is warm but moderate, and the water temperature is perfect for swimming. Carnival takes place in February.
From the airport to the city
Express buses with air conditioning and lots of space for your luggage will take you to the city in about half an hour for the equivalent of €3. The taxi ride costs between €14 and €25. Make sure that you only take licensed taxis!
→ All Dealz for Rio de Jainero