Further destinations in Mexico with an additional domestic flight are also possible:
Dieser Deal ist auch auf Deutsch auf Travel-Dealz.de verfügbar
Search & Book
The availability is excellent. We were able to discover travel dates from 26 May to the beginning of 2020. Unfortunately Google Flights does not show the tariff. Please use the Iberia website to search for dates.
Unfortunately, Iberia only lists Business Promotional as the fare. With a few exceptions, the mileage credit is the same for both booking classes. You can expect the following miles for a return flight in R:
- 22,660 on LATAM Pass
- 22,660 on Finnair Plus
- 16,900 on British Airways Executive Club
- 16,900 on Iberia Plus
- 14,080 on Air Italy Meridiana Club
- 14,080 on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 14,080 on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 14,080 on American AAdvantage
- 14,080 on Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- 14,080 on Asia Miles
- 14,080 on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 14,080 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 14,080 on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 11,260 on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
Information & Tips for Mexico City
3 Tips for Mexico City
Mexico City is not quite as touristic as, for example, the seaside resort city and party destination Cancun. This means that hardly anybody speaks English, but you also don’t have to be afraid of being ripped off because you look like a tourist. My 3 tips for Mexico City:
- Torre Latinoamericana: The office tower – which looks a bit ugly from the outside – offers a fantastic view over the city, especially at dusk. The ticket is valid for several visits over the course of a whole day and costs 110 Pesos (= 4,50€).
- Chapultepec Park: There is a free zoo in Chapultepec Park. Even though admission is free, you can admire a total of 252 different animal species.
- Teotihuacán: A little outside of town are the impressive pyramids of Teotihuacán. I recommend that you get there early, otherwise you’ll have to wait in line for a long time. I came by public bus (not through an organized tour), I found the instructions on how to do that in this blog. I would also recommend checking out the cave restaurant there!
For getting around Mexico City I recommend using Uber. The countless taco stands are also great and extremely cheap. However, make sure that the meat is adequately cooled. Unfortunately, you often see that raw meat is lying somewhere in the blazing sun.
All Dealz for Mexico City