To promote tourism in Brussels, Belgium, the government has decided to offer a free visit.brussels pass, worth €40. This pass can be redeemed in participating hotels, hostels, museums, and sights, reducing the price by up to €40. The pass can only be redeemed once, so it’s probably wise to use it to pay something that costs more than €40.
You can apply for the pass here:
- The pass can only be requested from the following nations: Germany, France, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
- The visit.brussels pass has to be used within 2 months of its issuance, no later than November 21, 2021.
- It can only be redeemed at participating partners.
- After signing up, you’ll receive a QR code per email, which is the pass.
- The €40 needs to be spent at once and cannot be split for various attractions.
You could, for instance, use the pass for a Brussels Card:
The Brussels Card gives you the following benefits: