Flying Blue releases discounted award seats to different destinations every month. You can save between 20% and 50% on the regular award price. And of course, those offers are especially attractive if you want to travel in Business Class. That’s where you’ll get the most out of your miles. Because of the fees and taxes that you’ll have to pay, flights in Economy Class are usually not that interesting. At least not outside of peak season.
The promo rewards in June are available for travels between August 1st and September 30th.
Business Class for 45,000 miles
Here’s a selection of connections that are available as part of the promotional offer:
- North America
- Montreal, Canada for 79,500 miles (+fees and taxes)
- Chicago, USA for 87,000 miles (+fees and taxes)
- Calgary, Canada for 90,750 miles (+fees and taxes)
- Edmonton, Canada for 91,500 miles (+fees and taxes)
- Middle East
- Amman, Jordan for 45,000 miles (+fees and taxes) – European Business Class
Also, you can fly to Atlanta or Houston in Economy Class for 29,000 miles. On top you will have to pay taxes and fees that will cost you around €250. But particularly during high season, this can still be a sweet deal.
Terms & Conditions
Promotional awards to come with a few rules that you should keep in mind when booking:
- You can only book your award seat through airfrance.com or klm.com
- The award ticket can be used for connection flights within and outside of Europe
- There is no way to change or cancel a promo reward booking. Also, you won’t receive a refund for no-shows.
- Award tickets can be booked for one-way or return-flights
- If you run into technical problems during booking or the process has been interrupted, you’ll have to log-in to your Flying Blue account and try again
- Of course, these promotional offers will only run until all seats are gone