The quoted prices are Finnair’s new business class light fares. It does not include checked bags, priority services, or lounge access. You can select the fare that includes these things (business class classic) for €300. If you merely need one piece of luggage, you can also simply add that for €140.
Our calendar displays all (or most) available dates for each route:
You can depart from the following airports:
- Frankfurt: €1,099
- Berlin: €1,099
- Düsseldorf: €1,099
- Munich: €1,099
- Hamburg: €1,099
- Warsaw: €1,205
- Oslo: €1,239
- Amsterdam: €1,263
Connections with very short layovers are possible without a problem. The long-haul segment will be operated by an Airbus A350. You can read a great review of Finnair’s business class on One Mile At A Time.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets are on sale for flights until June 2022, as long as you don’t stay in Thailand longer than one month. The fare expires on November 29, 2021. The best way to find these tickets is to use our calendar above or to use Google Flights (instructions).
- 13,744 Avios + 360 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 13,744 Qmiles + 94 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 13,744 Avios + 1,150 TP on Iberia Plus
- 13,744 Award Miles + 21,988 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 13,744 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 13,742 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 13,742 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 13,742 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 10,994 Award Miles + 120 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 10,992 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 7,694 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 2,748 Miles on LATAM Pass
Hotels in Bangkok are fairly cheap. However, it cannot hurt to anyway compare prices, location, and reviews since you still want to make a good deal, right?
For that we would recommend using one of our favorite hotel booking platforms:
Don’t forget to check out our hotel vouchers and coupons as well:
Cover Picture: © Finnair