Gulf carrier Etihad Airways promotes its connections from Paris to Nagoya, Japan with a special Business Class fare of just €1,557. While Etihad’s Business Class service in known to be excellent, there is a small catch. In addition to the unsurprising layover in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flights to Nagoya include a technical stop in Beijing in each direction.
When using the shortest connection, an Etihad Airbus A380-800 will carry you from Paris to Abu Dhabi. Onward flights will be operated by brand new Boeing 787-1000 Dreamliner aircraft.
Search & Book
According to Google Flights, availability is great throughout the entire travel period. You can find suiting flight dates using their calendar (instructions) and use them to book tickets on etihad.com. While you may find cheaper flights through online travel agencies, in case of unexpected circumstances like cancellations, it’s always better to be able to communicate directly with the airline.
According to fare rules, your stay in Japan must be at least three days long and may not exceed one month. These fares apply for travel before June 30, 2020. One stopover can be added free of charge. This offer will expire on September 30, 2019, but may run out of availability earlier.
Etihad issues tickets in booking class Z. This is a full fare booking class that allows you to gain at least 100% of distance traveled in Eithad Guest and affiliated frequent flyer programs:
- 34,004 Miles on Hainan Fortune Wings Club
- 21,128 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 21,128 Miles on Asiana Club
- 21,128 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 20,316 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 20,316 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 18,690 Miles on Oman Air Sindbad
- 18,690 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 18,690 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 18,690 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 18,690 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 18,690 Miles on Etihad Guest
- 18,690 Miles on South African Voyager
- 18,690 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 16,254 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 7,504 Points on SAS EuroBonus