Etihad Airways recently started offering great value business class tickets from Europe to Asia. The most interesting options are the flights departing from Amsterdam & Brussels. You can get to destinations such as Bangkok, Seoul, or Phuket starting at €1,209. These flights can be found until March 2022, and you may even be able to rebook the flights free of charge until May 2022.
Etihad currently offers very generous rebooking rules. It is possible to rebook the flights to another date (until May 2022) or another route (within the same region) without having to pay a rebooking fee or even the price difference. The original booking class must be available, in this case, Z. Alternatively, the flights can also be canceled. You would then receive a flight credit equal to the price of the flight. Further information on the goodwill rules can be found here.
The following routes are cheap:
With just a few clicks, you can use our form to redirect you to Etihad.com. Availabilities exist between November 2021 and March 2022:
On the way to Abu Dhabi, Etihad uses a Boeing 787 from Brussels & Amsterdam. Boeing 787 or 777 aircraft are also used on connecting flights to Asia.
Search & Book
The offer is valid until the December 6, 2021 for trips between October 2021 and March 2022. The minimum stay requirement is 3 days, and you can stay at the destination for a maximum of 3 months.
You can easily find dates using our calendar above or with the help of Google Flights (instructions). Unfortunately, the correct price is not displayed from Brussels. The flights can then be booked directly on Etihad.com.
The flights are issued in booking class Z. For example, you can count on the following credits for a round trip flight from Amsterdam to Bangkok:
- 26,414 Miles on Hainan Fortune Wings Club
- 16,412 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 16,412 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 16,412 Miles on Asiana Club
- 15,782 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 14,518 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 14,518 Miles on South African Voyager
- 14,518 Miles on Etihad Guest
- 14,518 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 14,518 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 14,518 Miles on Oman Air Sindbad
- 14,518 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 12,624 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 7,420 Points on SAS EuroBonus
When searching for a hotel at your destination, don’t forget to use one of our coupons to save some money: