Etihad Airways recently started offering great value business class tickets from Europe to Asia. The most interesting options are the flights departing from Amsterdam. You can get to destinations such as Bangkok for only €1,495. These flights can be found from April until November 2022 (except during the summer holiday), and you may even be able to rebook the flights free of charge until May 2022.
Etihad currently offers very generous rebooking rules. It is possible to rebook the flights to another date (until May 2022) or another route (within the same region) without having to pay a rebooking fee or even the price difference. The original booking class must be available, in this case, Z. Alternatively, the flights can also be cancelled. You would then receive a flight credit equal to the price of the flight. Further information on the goodwill rules can be found here.
With just a few clicks, you can use our form to redirect you to Etihad.com. Our form displays all available dates for trips of 5 to 28 days.
On the way to Abu Dhabi, Etihad uses a Boeing 787 from Amsterdam. A Boeing 787 is usually also used on connecting flights to Bangkok.
Search & Book
The offer is valid for trips starting before September 30, 2022. The minimum stay requirement is 3 days. You need to book these flights at least 120 days before departure.
The flights are issued in booking class Z. You can count on the following credits for a round trip flight from Amsterdam to Bangkok:
- 26,414 Miles on Hainan Fortune Wings Club
- 16,412 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 16,412 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 16,412 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 16,412 Miles on Asiana Club
- 15,782 Miles on ANA Mileage Club
- 15,782 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 14,518 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 14,518 Miles on Oman Air Sindbad
- 14,518 Miles on Etihad Guest
- 14,518 Miles on South African Voyager
- 14,518 Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 12,624 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 7,420 Points on SAS EuroBonus
When searching for a hotel at your destination, don’t forget to use one of our coupons to save some money: