SkyTeam carrier Air France offers decently priced business class trips from Amsterdam to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, starting at €1,389. These tickets include lounge access, priority access and lie-flat seats on the long haul segments along with more room, better food and service. All flights require a stop on Paris each way.
With KLM & Air France, all tickets for flights up to March 31, 2022, can be canceled free of charge. You will first receive a voucher, which can be paid out to your bank account or credit card. Regardless of the travel period, rebooking is possible without a rebooking fee, but then the respective fare difference applies. You can get more information here.
Our calendar shows you all possible roundtrips below €1,400 for trips up to 28 days. It will forward you to KLM.com to benefit from the SkyTeam carrier’s refund policy that makes all tickets before March 31, 2022, fully refundable.
Air France sends a Boeing 777-300ER to the Dominican Republic. There are two separate options on the inbound: AF969 returns nonstop to Paris on the inbound, while AF760 stops in Santo Domingo on the trip back to France.
Before Covid-19, Air France still had 4 different business class versions, but now, as the A380 & A340 have left the fleet, only 3 remain. The business class in the A380 was no longer up to today’s standards, unlike the business class that’s installed in the Boeing 787-Dreamliner and Airbus A350, which is modern and comfortable. This business class is now continuously being installed in other Air France planes as well.
Search & Book
This deal expires on September 20, 2021. You can fly between September 1 and December 14, 2021, or in 2022. You need to respect a minimum stay requirement of six days (or a Sunday). Furthermore, you can find scattered availability in late 2021 and up until June 2022.
Google Flights will show you additional flight dates. We recommend booking via Air France or KLM’s website to benefit from their refund policies.
The airlines issue long haul segments in booking class O, while feeder flights between Paris and Amsterdam are booking class J. SkyTeam frequent flyers can earn the following mileage:
- 10,050 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 9,786 Award Miles + 10,798 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 6,780 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 4,892 Award Miles + 90 XP on FlyingBlue
- 4,800 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 2,094 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 1,500 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 1,300 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 1,036 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 1,000 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 998 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 998 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 868 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 744 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 744 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 744 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 620 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 620 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 620 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 620 Miles on Air Europa Club