Oneworld member British Airways is selling its flights to Toronto at a quite cheap rate. Prices in premium economy start at merely €646 from Dublin and are not much more expensive from Cork and Warsaw. You can even fly nonstop from London for only €709 (~£593).
Our calendar shows all available dates and will redirect you to British Airways’ booking site, where you can get the cheapest price:
British Airways uses a Boeing 777 for its flights to Toronto. The long-haul flight is roughly 8 hours long. 2 pieces of luggage (each up to 23 kg) are included.
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets are on sale for trips that end before May 31, 2022. The fare has no expiration date and can thus be withdrawn anytime. The minimum stay requirement is 3 days (or a Sunday). The economy class tickets have to be booked at least 14 days before departure. Stopovers are not permitted.
The short flights to London are issued in booking class K, while the long-haul flights are issued in booking class T. To give you an example, flying from Dublin you can expect to get:
- 11,860 Points on Finnair Plus
- 8,082 Qmiles + 64 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 7,592 Avios + 200 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 7,592 Avios + 880 TP on Iberia Plus
- 7,592 Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 7,392 Avios on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 7,372 Award Miles + 11,638 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 7,370 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 7,370 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 7,370 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 7,370 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 7,232 Award Miles + 50 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 7,232 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 7,232 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 418 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
Feel free to use our mileage calculator to see how many miles your individual routing would get you:
Information & Tips for Toronto
Toronto is the most populous city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. The city is located on the northwest coast of Lake Ontario, one of the Great Lakes of North America.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Toronto is in late spring (April/May) or early autumn (September). Thanks to mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine, these months are best suited for tourism.
From the Airport to the City Center
Toronto has two commercial airports, Toronto Pearson (Canada’s largest airport) and Toronto Billy Bishop. The latter is located on an island and is serviced by a free ferry every 15 minutes – if you land here, you are downtown in 10 minutes! Toronto Pearson is a little further out, a taxi to the city centre costs $53 CAD. The Union Pearson Express train connects the Union Station in the city center with the airport in 25 minutes, a one-way ride costs $12.35 CAD for adults.
→ All Dealz for Toronto
Cover Picture: © British Airways