Oneworld member British Airways currently runs a very attractive partner sale for nonstop flights between London and American destinations. When purchasing two tickets, prices start €1,004 / £952 for a roundtrip from London to Nashville Tennessee.
Prices are per Person when purchasing two roundtrip tickets:
- Nashville at €1,004
- Washington at €1,007
- New York at €1,025
- Mexico City at €1,046
- Chicago at €1,045
- Philadelphia at €1,068
You can check out even more destinations at a slightly higher price on British Airways’ landingpage. These include:
- New Orleans
- Las Vegas
- Abu Dhabi
By adding just €400 to your ticket, you can reach most of these destinations travelling FIRST CLASS:
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, this offer won’t be available very long. Tickets have to be sold until August 19, 2019.
These fares are only valid for flights leaving London before September 30, 2019. Your latest possible return date is October 10, 2019. The only other restriction is a minimum stay of at least one night from saturday to sunday between flights.
Use Google Flights (instructions) to find dates that suit you best. Afterwards, we recommend British Airways to buy these tickets. If you’re keen on getting an even cheaper fare, you can consult our flight search beforehand.
British Airways issues these tickets in booking class I. Most Oneworld frequent flyer programs reward this booking class with at least 125% of travel distance in award miles. If you add tier bonuses, things get even more interesting. This is the basic harvest for a trip to Nashville:
- 20,856 Award Miles + 12,514 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 16,782 Points on Finnair Plus
- 12,514 Avios + 280 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 12,514 Avios + 1,000 TP on Iberia Plus
- 12,512 Avios on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 10,428 Qmiles + 60 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 10,428 Award Miles + 120 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 10,428 Award Miles + 16,684 EQMs on American AAdvantage
- 10,428 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 10,428 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 10,428 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 10,428 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 10,428 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 10,428 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 10,428 Miles on LATAM Pass
British Airways’ Club World Business Class
BA’s Business Class is subject to some mixed reviews. While it offers lie-flat seats in most aircraft configurations, they are deemed to narrow by some costumers. Since not all seats are facing forward, you might have to endure a long trip facing to the rear end of the cabin.
Further, that some business fares do not include free seat selection is critized, as it may cost €60 to select the seat of your choice. A more detailed review of BA’s 777 Business Class can be read here. Their Boeing 787 features a similiar layout that is reviewed here.