Oneworld flagship carrier Qatar Airways and Emirates are currently selling cheap flights to the Indonesian destinations Bali-Denpasar and Jakarta. The Amsterdam to Doha route actually features a Qatar Airways Qsuite. Both airlines allow 40 kg of luggage. Availability is outstanding!
If you fly with Emirates, an Airbus A380 will take you to Dubai, from where you’ll continue to Jakarta or Bali-Denpasar on a Boeing 777. Qatar Airways will use their Boeing 777 to fly you from Amsterdam to Doha. This airplane features a Qsuite business class – one of the best business class products on the market right now. Flights to Jakarta are then operated with a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, while flights to Bali-Denpasar are flown with a Boeing 777 that features a “normal” business class.
Search & Book
The fare rules state a minimum length of stay of 3 days and a maximum length of stay of 2 months. The deal is available all year round and will expire on July 21, 2019. There are several blackout dates where fares are not available:
- August 1 to 31, 2019
- December 18 to 28, 2019
- March 27 to April 12, 2020
- August 15 to September 5, 2019
- January 2 to 12, 2020
- April 12 to 26, 2020
According to the fare rules the minimum length of stay is 5 days, the maximum length of stay is 1 month. There are no blackout dates. The deal is valid for travel between now and September 30, 2019. The offer will expire on July 31, 2019.
The best way to find available dates is using Google Flights. Afterwards you can use our own Travel-Dealz flight search to find the cheapest online travel agent selling these tickets or you can book directly via qatarairways.com or emirates.com.
Qatar Airways issues these flights in booking class R. You can credit these miles to many if not all Oneworld programs:
- 33,050 Award Miles + 18,362 Tier Miles on Alaska Mileage Plan
- 29,548 Points on Finnair Plus
- 22,032 Miles on American AAdvantage
- 18,362 Avios + 560 TP on British Airways Executive Club
- 18,362 Avios + 130 Qpoints on Qatar Privilege Club
- 18,362 Avios + 2,000 TP on Iberia Plus
- 18,362 Award Miles + 210 Tier Miles on Asia Miles
- 18,362 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 18,362 Miles on LATAM Pass
- 18,362 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 18,362 Miles on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 18,362 Miles on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 18,358 Miles on Virgin Australia Velocity
- 18,358 Miles on JetBlue TrueBlue
- 18,358 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 14,688 Award Miles on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 14,688 Award Miles + 28 Tier Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 14,688 Miles on SriLankan FlySmiles
Emirates issues the tickets in booking class O. For a roundtrip to Jakarta you can expect the following miles accrual:
- 18,200 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 18,200 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 18,200 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 18,200 Award Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 18,200 Miles on JetBlue TrueBlue
- 18,200 Miles on South African Voyager
- 18,200 Miles on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 10,192 Award Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 4,368 Award Miles on TAP Miles & Go
Qatar Airways Business Class
Not only is Qatar Airways an airline with a five-star Skytrax-rating, but it is also considered to offer one of the best business class experiences worldwide.
Most flights have seats, that can be converted into flat beds. In the Boeing 787-Dreamliner, they are even in a 1-2-1 alignment. Airplanes that have the QSuites even offer small, private suites that are usually only available in First Class:
Information & Tips for Bali
Bali is probably the most popular holiday island in Indonesia. While the metropolises of the country are more interesting for tourists that like the hustle and bustle, Bali offers a lot of recreation options with beaches and the rainforest.
Bali is one of the most expensive destinations in Asia when it comes to airfares from Europe. Here you have to be prepared to pay €400 – €600 for a return flight. Everything under €500 is an excellent price for Bali.
The Best Time to Visit
From May to October Bali is under the influence of the monsoon. It brings hot and dry air and a lot of rain. Therefore, the dry season is the best travel time for Bali. Those who come to the island between May and October can look forward to good holiday weather without inconveniences.
From/to the airport
The main airport on the island is Denpasar. The resorts and hotels, however, are mostly further out. Many hotels offer transfers for their guests. Otherwise, it is advisable to take a taxi or organize a transfer yourself.
→ All Dealz for Bali
Information & Tips for Jakarta
Jakarta is both the largest and the capital of Indonesia and is located in the north-west of the island of Java. The city is not only the financial, economic and cultural centre of Indonesia, but also the most populous city in Southeast Asia!
The Best Time to Visit
Not even dry season is completely dry on Java, but the temperatures and humidity from May to October are the most pleasant. Occasionally it can still be stormy.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to the city costs about €5-7 depending on the provider and the exact route. Alternatively, there are also cheaper shuttle buses, but some of them have a much longer journey time.
→ All Dealz for Jakarta