Austin is known as one of the more unusual destinations – causing tickets to usually be quite expensive to the Texan city. If, however, you start your trip in Amsterdam, you can get the roundtrip for €338. Please note that the Light-fare only includes Luggage for frequent flyers. All other passengers – unless a carry-on is enough for them – will have to select the Standard-fare for €448.
The long-haul flights are operated with Airbus A330 aircraft and take roughly 10 hours in each direction.
Search & Book
This seems to be a special fare, that can only be booked on KLM’s website. We don’t have the fare rules, but we still know that the minimum stay requirement is of 6 days (or a Sunday). There seem to be available dates, especially in May 2020.
The tickets are issued in booking class V. A roundtrip should roughly get you:
- 3,268 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 3,268 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 2,540 Award Miles + 10,156 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 2,538 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 2,538 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 2,030 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 2,030 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 2,030 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 2,030 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 2,030 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 2,030 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 2,030 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 2,030 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 2,030 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 2,030 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
If you’re going to need a hotel in Austin, make sure to check out the following coupons first:
Cover Picture: ©Ryan Conine - stock.adobe.com