SkyTeam member, Air France is offering economy tickets from Prague to Tokyo at a great price. Now, the airline has extended this offer to its premium economy cabin. A CZK 15,711 (~€615) ticket can be considered really cheap. This price is available almost daily from November 2021 through February 2022.
Flying from the Czech Republic to Japan is currently not possible, and we do not know when entry restrictions will be lifted. Air France offers a voucher as a refund for all journeys starting in 2021. If you book flights in 2022, your ticket is not refundable.
While date changes do not come with an extra fee, you would still have to pay the price difference between your old and your new flight.
While availability in the aforementioned period (November 2021 – February 2022) is great, a blockout applies two weeks before and after Christmas. You will get the cheapest price for trips lasting ten days or longer. Any shorter trip will cost you €677 (~CZK 17,307), still a very reasonable fare for this flight.
Our availability shows all possible flight dates for trips up to a month with a price tag of €630 or less.
Air France’s current schedule sees a Boeing 777-300ER operating flights between Paris and Tokyo. These planes feature a 2-4-2 seating in premium economy.
Search & Book
We were not able to locate the fare rules for this deal. You need to stay at least ten days at your destination to score the lowest fare. Google Flights will show you all possible flight dates.
The long-haul premium economy flights are issued in booking class A, while the economy class flights between Prague and Paris are issued in booking class Y. You can expect the following number of miles:
- 21,120 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 21,120 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 21,120 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 19,420 Award Miles + 19,690 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 19,150 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 16,140 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 14,330 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 13,670 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 13,120 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 13,120 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 13,120 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 13,120 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 13,120 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 13,120 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 13,120 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 13,120 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 13,120 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 13,120 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 7,090 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 2,200 Award Miles + 50 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Cover Picture: © Air France