SkyTeam member Air France is offering economy tickets from Prague to Tokyo at a great price. Now, the airline has extended this offer to its premium economy cabin. A €663 (~CZK 17,403) ticket including checked bags is a price that counts as a decent economy deal. But here, you get some extra service and legroom on top.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
Our availability calendar shows you all possible flight dates for €800 (~CZK 20,999) or less for all trips up to four weeks. After selecting an out- and inbound flight date, you will be forwarded to Air France’ website, where you can purchase the tickets. The airline offers full refunds for all flights until September 30 or earlier.
Air France’ current schedule sees a Boeing 777-300ER operating flights between Paris and Tokyo. These birds feature a 2-4-2 seating in premium economy.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, this deal is available until March 18, 2021 for flights up until November 2021. You need to stay at least four days or a night from Saturday to Sunday at your destination to score the lowest fare. Availability is scattered and especially thin during the summer, when the postponed 2020 Olympic Summer Games might or might not happen.
Google Flights will show you additional flight dates.
The long haul flights book in booking class A. The long travel distance results in a decent accrual for the following SkyTeam frequent flyers:
- 24,270 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 19,420 on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 19,420 on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 18,100 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 18,100 on Delta SkyMiles
- 15,080 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 13,270 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 12,060 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 12,060 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 12,060 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 12,060 on Air Europa Club
- 12,060 on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 12,060 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 12,060 on Aeroflot Bonus
- 12,060 on Korean Air Skypass
- 12,060 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 12,060 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 12,060 on Saudia Alfursan