SkyTeam member Air France recently started selling inexpensive premium economy tickets to Kenya. Starting from many German airports, you can get to the capital Nairobi for €686. You can travel until June 2022, with a minimum stay of 10 days.
Air France’s Premium Economy includes 2x 23 kg baggage allowance and more comfortable seats with additional space. More information on this in our premium economy comparison.
With Air France, all tickets for travel up to March 2022 can be canceled free of charge. In the case of rebooking, there is no rebooking fee, but you’ll have to pay the price difference. You can read the rules here.
Cheap tickets are available from the following airports:
- From Nuremberg at €686
- From Stuttgart at €694
- From Hanover at €696
- From Hamburg at €706
- From Berlin at €707
- From Düsseldorf at €715
- From Frankfurt at €721
- From Munich at €722
Über unser Suchformular könnt ihr einfach nach der gewünschten Verbindung suchen. Wählt einfach die Strecke und eure gewünschten Flugdaten aus und lasst euch dann zur Buchung direkt bei KLM weiterleiten. Wir haben zudem alle günstigen Termine mit max. 21 Tagen Aufenthalt grün markiert:
You can easily search for the connection you want using our search form. Simply select the route and your desired flight dates. We have also marked all available dates with a maximum stay of 21 days in green:
The flights include a stopover in Paris. The feeder flights take place with Airbus A320 family or Embraer regional jets in economy class with around 79 cm legroom. Boeing 787s are mainly used on long-haul routes. In premium economy, you’ll be sitting on highly adjustable seats with around 97 cm legroom in a 2-3-2 configuration.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, the flights can be booked until October 25, 2021 for the following travel periods:
- Before December 16, 2021
- January 4 until June 30, 2022
The minimum stay requirement is 10 days for the cheapest price. For shorter stays, a surcharge of €50 is due. According to the fare rules, you can spend a maximum of 3 months at the destination.
- 14,228 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 14,228 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 14,228 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 13,104 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 13,074 Award Miles + 13,608 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 10,858 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 9,680 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 9,646 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 9,070 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 9,070 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 9,070 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 9,070 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 8,840 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 8,840 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 8,840 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 8,840 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 8,840 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 8,840 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 4,804 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 2,116 Award Miles + 50 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Air France’s Premium Economy
Compared to Lufthansa’s Premium Economy, the seats, in particular, offer more comfort. The seats are closed at the back and have a fixed seat shell. This means that the seats cannot be folded back, but the seats move down, and its footrests are extended.
Information & Tips for Nairobi
Nairobi is the capital of Kenya. In addition to the city centre, the Nairobi National Park, a large game reserve where black rhinos threatened with extinction are bred, is also located in the city area. Giraffes, zebras and lions also live here. There is also a renowned breeding station for young elephants run by the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Nairobi is often the starting point for safaris to other parts of Kenya.
Best Time to Visit
The short rainy season starts from late October to through December and November typically has four inches of rain. Average rainfall during the other months is about two inches. The best time to plan your Nairobi tour activities is during the dry months of July through October and also January and February.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is the international airport of the Kenyan capital Nairobi. The airport serves as a hub for the airlines Kenya Airways and Jubba Airways. With over 5.8 million passengers in 2011, it is the largest airport in East and Central Africa.
→ All Dealz for Nairobi
Cover Picture: © Air France