SkyTeam member Air France is selling cheap premium economy flights to Dubai. Prices start at only NOK 5,889 (~€563) from Oslo, but you can also depart from various other airports. There’s very good availability until mid-December. You can also fly in 2022, but at a slightly higher price.
All Air France and KLM tickets issued for flights until December 2021 are fully refundable. You’d receive a voucher which can be refunded to your bank account. You can read more about this here. Flights in 2022 are not refundable.
You can fly from the following cities:
- Oslo: NOK 5,889 (~€563)
- Frankfurt €589
- Hamburg €596
- Nürnberg €599
- Berlin €601
- Düsseldorf €605
- Stuttgart €607
- Hannover €609
- München €611
- Budapest: HUF 225,200 (~€623)
- Bergen: NOK 6,597 (~€630)
- Billund: DKK 4,887 (~€657)
- Copenhagen: DKK 4,949 (~€665)
- Warsaw: PLN 3,044 (~€662)
After a short economy class flight to Paris, you would get on a Boeing 777 and fly roughly 7 hours to Dubai, sitting in comfortable premium economy seats. Two pieces of luggage (23 kg each) are included.
Search & Book
The short economy class flights to Paris are issued in booking class Y, while the long-haul premium economy flights to Dubai are issued in booking class A. To give you an example, departing from Oslo, you can expect the following number of miles:
- 13,190 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 13,190 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 13,190 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 11,874 Award Miles + 12,296 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 11,450 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 9,824 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 8,846 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 8,196 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 8,196 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 8,196 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 8,196 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 8,196 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 8,196 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 8,196 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 8,196 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 8,196 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 8,196 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 8,196 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 4,942 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 1,948 Award Miles + 42 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai