SkyTeam member Air France offers reasonable premium economy flights from various European cities to Dubai from Denmark, Finland Norway, and Estonia. The cheapest flights are departing from Helsinki – other departure cities are Billund, Vilnius, Tallinn, Riga and Copenhagen. There are availabilities from February to June and September to November 2022.
The premium economy of Air France offers two pieces of 23 kg luggage as well as more comfortable seats and more space. You can find more information on that in our premium economy comparison.
You can depart for less than €700 from the following airports:
- Helsinki at €654
- Billund at €667 (~DKK 4,956)
- Tallinn at €672
- Vilnius at €675
- Riga at €675
- Copenhagen at €675 (~DKK 5,016)
If you would like to book, please feel free to use our form. You can choose your departure airport and travel dates. We will then forward you to klm.com, as the airline sells the cheapest tickets itself. There are availabilities until November 2022. We have marked all available fares in green for stays of up to 28 days:
All itineraries include a change of planes in Paris. Feeder flights are either done with an Airbus A320 or Embraer regional jets via HOP in economy class with 79 cm legroom. From Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius, you will take an airBaltic plane to the SkyTeam hubs.
On the medium-haul flight, Air France uses Boeing 777 or 787. In premium economy, the seats offer a good amount of pitch and 97 cm of legroom. The seat configuration is 2-4-2 in the Boeing 777 and 2-3-2 in the Boeing 787.
Search & Book
The fare rules do not show an expiry date. There are availabilities from September to November 2022.
The minimum stay is 6 days or a night from Saturday to Sunday. You can stay for a maximum of 3 months.
- 7,584 Kilometers on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 7,584 Kilometers on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 6,480 Award Miles + 7,068 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 5,302 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 4,948 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 4,712 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 4,712 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 4,712 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 4,712 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 4,712 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 4,712 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 4,712 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 4,712 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 4,712 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 4,712 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 3,792 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 3,534 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 3,534 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 2,124 Award Miles + 30 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Hotel prices in Dubai usually start at €60, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is searching on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai
Cover Picture: © Air France