SkyTeam member Air France offers reasonable premium economy flights from various European cities to Dubai from Denmark, Finland Norway, and Estonia. The cheapest flights are departing from Billund but other departure cities are Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, and Copenhagen. There are availabilities from February to June and September to November 2022.
The premium economy of Air France offers two pieces of 23 kg luggage as well as more comfortable seats and more space. You can find more information on that in our premium economy comparison.
You are required to present a negative PCR test to enter Dubai. This also applies to vaccinated travellers. Please inform yourself about entry requirements before you book any flights, and before you start your travel.
Air France and KLM offer fully changeable and refundable tickets for bookings before March 31 and travel before June 30, 2022. After June, you can only change your travel but do not cancel it any more. You will have to cover any fare differences when rebooking according to the covid goodwill measures.
If you would like to book, please feel free to use our form. You can choose your departure airport and travel dates. We will then forward you to klm.com or airfrance.fr. There are availabilities until November 2022 except for the summer. We have marked all available fares in green for stays of up to 21 days:
There is always a layover in Paris to change from your feeder flights to the medium-haul flight.
Feeder flights are either done with an Airbus A320 or Embraer regional jets via HOP in economy class with 79 cm legroom.
On the medium-haul flight, Air France uses Boeing 777 or 787. In premium economy, the seats offer a good amount of pitch and 97 cm of legroom. The seat configuration is 2-4-2 in the Boeing 777 and 2-3-2 in the Boing 787.
Search & Book
The fare rules do not show an expiry date. There are availabilities from February to June and from September to November 2022.
The minimum stay is 6 days or a night from Saturday to Sunday. You can stay for a maximum of 3 months.
- 6,980 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 6,980 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 5,934 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 4,754 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 4,608 Award Miles + 8,134 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 4,338 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 4,338 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 4,338 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 4,338 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 4,338 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 4,338 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 4,338 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 4,338 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 4,338 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 4,338 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 4,338 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 4,214 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 1,604 Award Miles + 26 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai
Cover Picture: © Air France