The travel period coincides with the 2020 World Expo, opening its gates in Dubai daily from October 1, 2021, through March, 31, 2022.
All Air France and KLM tickets issued for flights until March 2022 are fully refundable. You’d receive a voucher which can be refunded to your bank account. You can read more about this here. Flights after March 2022 are not refundable.
The availability is highest in November and January. Feel free to try out some dates using our search form below:
You can fly from the following cities:
- Oslo: €560 (~NOK 5,488)
- Frankfurt: €590
- Hamburg: €597
- Berlin: €598
- Nuremberg: €600
- Billund: €602 (~DKK 4,479)
- Düsseldorf: €606
- Stuttgart: €608
- Hanover: €610
- Munich: €613
- Budapest: €636 (~HUF 228,259)
- and more…
After a short economy class flight to Paris, you would get on a Boeing 777 and fly roughly 7 hours to Dubai, sitting in comfortable premium economy seats. Two pieces of luggage (23 kg each) are included.
Search & Book
The short economy class flights to Paris are issued in booking class Y, while the long-haul premium economy flights to Dubai are issued in booking class A. To give you an example, departing from Oslo, you can expect the following number of miles:
- 13,190 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 13,190 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 13,190 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 11,874 Award Miles + 12,296 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 11,450 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 9,824 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 8,846 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 8,196 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 8,196 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 8,196 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 8,196 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 8,196 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 8,196 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 8,196 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 8,196 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 8,196 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 8,196 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 8,196 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 4,942 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 1,916 Award Miles + 42 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Information & Tips for Dubai
Thanks to oil billions, Dubai has created a world of splendour and glitter that is second to none. Whether it’s an artificial island or skiing in the desert, everything is possible there. Thanks to Emirates, there are non-stop flights to many destinations worldwide, from Europe you can reach Dubai within 5-6 hours even with cheap flights.
The Best Time to Visit
Dubai reaches temperatures of up to 45° in summer, and even in winter, the weather is hot. The best time to travel is from November to March when temperatures are comparatively low.
From the airport to the city
A taxi from the airport to Jumeirah Beach (where many hotels are located) costs around €13 – €17. By metro, the journey to Burj Khalifa takes about 20 minutes and costs only €1.
→ All Dealz for Dubai
Cover Picture: © Air France