From February through May, Air France will fly you to Havana for only €376 from Italy, or for €403 from Amsterdam. While luggage is only included for SkyTeam frequent flyers, the surcharge of €80 is still OK, considering that the price of these tickets is currently very low.
Air France and KLM will let you cancel all flights through June 30, 2022, for free. You’d get your money back as a voucher, which can then be fully refunded to your bank account. You can read more about this here.
Our calendar displays all available dates for trips of 7 to 28 days:
You can depart from the following cities:
You would first fly to Paris, from where Air France would fly you to Havana on board a Boeing 777. You will be served free food and drinks on all flights.
Search & Book
This fare can be booked for trips between January 5 and June 26. The minimum stay requirement is 6 days or one Sunday. Furthermore, your stay cannot exceed 3 months. The economy class tickets have to be booked at least 7 days before departure. This fare does not include any checked luggage. Stopovers are not permitted.
Our calendar above displays all available dates for trips of 7 to 28 days. If you’re looking to fly for an even longer period of time, you’ll have to use Google Flights to find available dates. Either way, you should then book on KLM’s website.
The short flights to Paris are issued in booking class L, while the long-haul flights to Havana are issued in booking class X. To give you an example, flying from Rome should get you:
- 2,608 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 2,608 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 1,100 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 1,100 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 1,040 Award Miles + 30 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,000 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 880 Miles on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 684 Award Miles + 1,368 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 684 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 684 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 684 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 684 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 684 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 684 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 684 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 684 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 684 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 684 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 644 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 600 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Feel free to use our mileage calculator to see how many miles your individual itinerary would get you:
Information & Tips for Havana
Havana is the largest city and capital of Cuba with around 2 million inhabitants and a variety of touristic activities and attractions. Havana is also a good starting point to explore the rest of the country.
The city is connected by air to the Americas (mainly USA and Canada but also Central and South America) and partly also to the European continent. Cheap flights to Havana and to Cuba in general are often available thanks to the large number of charter airlines serving the country. It is also possible to get great deals on scheduled airlines (Iberia, Air France, Air Europe, etc…) for under €500 to Cuba. In addition, there are often good deals in business class.
The Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Havana is in the dry season between December and May. Little rain and warm temperatures provide good touristic conditions and are a welcome change from the otherwise rather humid temperatures in the Caribbean.
From the Airport to the City Center
A taxi costs about €22-25. Airport transfers can also be arranged in advance, these also cost around €25. Alternatively you can take the bus for just €0.03, although this option is much more adventurous.
→ All Dealz for Havana