SkyTeam member Air France has issued a great fare for flights between Italian cities and Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire. Premium economy tickets are on sale for as little at €663 with departure from six Italian cities. Since the fare includes full board service, extra legroom and two checked bags for the price of a regular economy flight w/ checked bags, this is truly a bargain deal with great availability.
At KLM & Air France, all tickets can still be rebooked without a change fee, but you will unfortunately now have to pay the price difference. You can also exchange the flights for a non-refundable voucher, valid for 1 year. Unfortunately, the option to have the value of the voucher paid out to your bank account no longer exists since March 1st. You can read the rules here.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
You can find these fares departing from the following airports:
These fares are available almost daily between late September 2022 and March 2023. You can search flights with our Go2 tool, that will forward you to KLM’s website, where the cheapest tickets are sold.
Air France sends Airbus A330 (in the morning) and Boeing 777 aircraft (in the evening) from Paris to Abidjan. The triple seven features a 2-4-2 seating pattern in premium economy class, the A330s come with 2-3-2 seating.
Search & Book
Sadly, we have not been able to find fare rules for these flights. Since these are extraordinary low prices, we don’t expect them to hold up for long. Tickets at the quoted fares are available from September 2022 to March 2023, with even more options at the lowest price if you don’t mind spending a night in Paris.
Air France issues short-haul tickets in booking class Y, the premium economy legs are booking class A. The cheapest ticket to Abidjan gives you the following mileage:
- 11,464 Kilometers on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 11,464 Kilometers on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 11,464 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 10,432 Award Miles + 10,690 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
- 8,646 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 7,732 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 7,704 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 7,124 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 7,124 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 7,124 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 7,124 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 7,124 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 7,124 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 7,124 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 7,124 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 7,124 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 4,076 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 2,056 Award Miles + 42 XP on FlyingBlue
- 1,200 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Cover Picture: ©davideb89 - stock.adobe.com