SkyTeam partners KLM and Air France are selling cheap flights from Italy to Lima. Prices start at merely €1,491 for business class round trips in Air France’s very modern Airbus A350. On many dates, you can also fly in KLM’s Boeing 777.
You can depart from the following cities:
- Bologna: €1,491
- Turin: €1,493
- Venice: €1,495
- Rome: €1,495
- Milan Malpensa: €1,495
- Milan Linate: €1,495
Feel free to select the route and dates that suit you best in our search form above, which will then redirect you to KLM’s booking site. Please note, however, that this deal is only available for trips that start before the end of March.
Before Covid-19, Air France still had 4 different business class versions, but now, as the A380 & A340 have left the fleet, only 3 remain. The business class in the A380 was no longer up to today’s standards, unlike the business class that’s installed in the Boeing 787-Dreamliner and Airbus A350, which is modern and comfortable. This business class is now continuously being installed in other Air France planes as well.
KLM has its business class rows in a 2-2-2 formation, meaning that window seats do not have direct access to the aisle. All seats can, however, be turned into a fully flat bed of at least 200 cm. You will enjoy premium class catering and a more generous baggage allowance (12kg hand luggage and 2x23kg bags that you can check in), as well as airport benefits, such as lounge access.
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, tickets are on sale until November 30, 2022 for departures before March 30, 2023. The minimum stay requirement is 6 days (or a Sunday). Furthermore, your stay cannot exceed 3 months.
Google Flights displays all available dates, but sadly at an incorrect price. We recommend using our search form above to be redirected to KLM’s website, as that’s the safest (and even cheapest) way to book these flights.
The short flights to Paris or Amsterdam are issued in booking class J, while the long-haul flights are issued in booking class O. To give you an example, flying from Rome (and back) would get you:
- 15,506 Miles on Delta SkyMiles
- 14,482 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 14,482 Miles on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 10,650 Miles on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 5,512 Award Miles + 102 XP on FlyingBlue
- 4,800 Miles on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 2,860 Kilometers on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 2,750 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 2,750 Kilometers on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 2,392 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 2,392 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 2,094 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 2,050 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 2,050 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 2,050 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 2,050 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 1,778 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 1,710 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 1,710 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 1,710 Miles on Air Europa Club
Feel free to use our mileage calculator to check out how many miles you’d get for your individual routing and program/status:
Hotel prices in Lima usually start at roughly €25, depending on the hotel category. Whichever category and hotel you opt for, make sure to get the best price! Our recommendation is to search on booking.com, or even on our own Travel-Dealz hotel search:
Information & Tips for Lima
Lima is the largest city and capital of Peru. Counting more than 8 million inhabitants, it is the second largest city in South America (after Sao Paulo). It is located directly of the shores of the Pacific Ocean and features classical colonial architecture in the city centre as well as temporary buildings in its Miraflores district.
→ All Dealz for Lima