Star Alliance member Air China offers you a great bargain for flights to Kathmandu, Nepal. Flights from Paris are currently as low as €386 with a long layover in Chengdu, China (5+ hours on the outbound, 6+ hours on the inbound trip). This fare includes board service as well as a checked bag up to 23 kg.
Each Monday, Thursday and Saturday, an Air China Airbus A330-200 leaves Paris for Chengdu. After a long layover, onward flights to Kathmandu feature Air China Airbus A319 aircraft.
Search & Book
According to fare rules, this offer has a generous expiration date as it is set to end on December 10, 2019. It is valid for stays of at least five days and not exceeding three months in total. Further, it is only applicable to certain travel periods:
- August 19 – October 3
- October 14 – December 19, 2019
- January 1 – March 31, 2020
Therefore, it is not valid when the Mount Everest climbing window is open (usually in late May).
Enter the flight dates you’ve found in our flight search to find and purchase tickets at the lowest fare.
Air China issues these tickets in booking class L. This is a discounted ecnonomy booking class. As a result, most Star Alliance frequent flyer programs won’t credit more than 25% of your travel distance:
- 9,390 on Air India Flying Returns
- 6,260 on TAP Miles & Go
- 5,120 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 3,760 on ANA Mileage Club
- 3,560 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 3,560 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 3,180 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 3,180 on Asiana Club
- 3,160 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 3,130 on EgyptAir Plus
- 3,130 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 3,130 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 3,130 on United MileagePlus
- 3,130 on South African Voyager
- 3,130 on Asia Miles
- 3,130 on Miles & More
- 3,130 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 3,130 on SAS EuroBonus
- 3,130 on Air Canada Aeroplan
Cover Picture: © chiaoyinanita - Pixabay.com License