Aeromexico is currently selling very cheap business class flights to South America from Madrid. The highlight: Flights to Santiago de Chile for only €947! That’s an outstanding price for spending a total of roughly 40 hours in a business class seat.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
All flights are operated with a Boeing 787-Dreamliner, which offers lie-flat seats.
We expect further shakeups in the airline industry over the following months. Some services might be cancelled, aircraft changed or downgraded. The schedule we describe may very well change.
Search & Book
This deal is valid for trips that are completed by June 10, 2021, as long as they’re at least 7 days long. No other restrictions are mentioned in the fare rules. You should book these flights directly on Aeromexico’s website. Our calendar above will redirect you to their booking site for flights to Santiago de Chile. To see available dates you can use Google Flights. Prices there are roughly €100 than on Aeromexico’s website.
The tickets are all issued in booking class I, meaning that a roundtrip to Santiago de Chile should get you:
- 62,650 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 40,720 on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 38,930 on Delta SkyMiles
- 29,200 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 29,200 on Aeroflot Bonus
- 29,200 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 29,200 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 29,200 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 29,200 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 29,200 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 25,300 on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 24,330 on Korean Air Skypass
- 24,330 on FlyingBlue
- 24,330 on Saudia Alfursan
- 24,330 on Air Europa Club
- 24,330 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 24,330 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 19,460 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
Source: Luxury Flight Club – Thanks!