You can currently fly from Amsterdam to Havana, Cuba for €387 with SkyTeam airline Aeromexico. Sadly this price does not include luggage. Please note: Citizens and residents of the USA are not allowed to buy these flights.
First, you’ll fly from Amsterdam to Mexico City on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner and then continue to Havana on a Boeing 737. All flights are operated by Aeromexico.
Search & Book
The fare rules neither state until when this deal is valid, nor when the flights can take place. Your stay may not exceed 12 months. The booking class is V.
Sadly, Aeromexico sells these flights for €70 more than Skyscanner and other online travel agencies. Therefore, if you wish to travel without luggage, this is where you should book. If you’re going to travel with luggage, then book the “clásica” fare on aeromexico.com, which roughly costs €505.
If you fly in the “básica” class (V), then you’ll get the following amounts of miles:
- 10,232 Miles on Saudia Alfursan
- 6,820 Miles on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 6,820 Miles on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 6,820 Miles on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 6,820 Miles on Avianca LifeMiles
- 6,820 Miles on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 5,490 Miles on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 5,490 Miles on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 3,860 Miles on Copa ConnectMiles
- 3,410 Award Miles + 34 XP on FlyingBlue
- 3,410 Miles on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 3,410 Miles on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 3,410 Miles on Air Europa Club
- 3,410 Miles on MEA Cedar Miles
- 3,410 Miles on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 3,410 Miles on Aeroflot Bonus
- 3,410 Miles on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 3,410 Miles on Korean Air Skypass
- 2,860 Award Miles + 11,442 MQM on Delta SkyMiles
Information & Tips for Havana
Havana is the largest city and capital of Cuba with around 2 million inhabitants and a variety of touristic activities and attractions. Havana is also a good starting point to explore the rest of the country.
The city is connected by air to the Americas (mainly USA and Canada but also Central and South America) and partly also to the European continent. Cheap flights to Havana and to Cuba in general are often available thanks to the large number of charter airlines serving the country. It is also possible to get great deals on scheduled airlines (Iberia, Air France, Air Europe, etc…) for under €500 to Cuba. In addition, there are often good deals in business class.
The Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Havana is in the dry season between December and May. Little rain and warm temperatures provide good touristic conditions and are a welcome change from the otherwise rather humid temperatures in the Caribbean.
From the Airport to the City Center
A taxi costs about €22-25. Airport transfers can also be arranged in advance, these also cost around €25. Alternatively you can take the bus for just €0.03, although this option is much more adventurous.
→ All Dealz for Havana