This deal is back! But prices dropped again and flights to Cancun are now even cheaper than before!
Flights from Europe to Mexico City are direct flights and with a duration of around 12 hours while eastbound flights can take up to 90 minutes less. Aeromexico’s operates a Boeing 787-9 aircraft on its daily flight to and from Amsterdam. If you’re traveling to Cancun, you will have a layover in Mexico City before continuing to what is being called ‘The Mexican Caribbean’.
Search & Book
As of now, these fares show good availability. We don’t have any information about the expiration date. The offer is valid for travel commencing between June 1st, 2019 and February 29th, 2020, according to the fare rules. The fare has a gratitous maximum stay of twelve months and a minimum duration of stay of one week.
Fares can be retrieved easily using the link above or Google Flights calendar. While booking through Aeromexico’s website can see prices increase by €80, we usually recommend going this way for Business Class tickets. It’ll result in you being able to communicate with the airline directly if any problems arise.
- 36,820 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 23,930 on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 23,930 on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 22,880 on Delta SkyMiles
- 17,160 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 17,160 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 17,160 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 17,160 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 17,160 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 17,160 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 17,160 on Aeroflot Bonus
- 14,300 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 14,300 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 14,300 on FlyingBlue
- 14,300 on Saudia Alfursan
- 14,300 on Air Europa Club
- 14,300 on Korean Air Skypass
- 11,440 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
Aeromexico’s Business Class
Aeromexico’s Boeing 787 fleet Clase Premier offers you lie-flat-seats sorounded by covers to maximize privacy. The seat offers storage for small, personal items and is reclinable by touchscreen. You’ll find a more detailed look at the cabin in this review. Currently all flights in question are scheduled to be 787 aircraft. But as always, the airline is entitled to switch flight equipment without prior notice.
Information & Tips for Mexico City
3 Tips for Mexico City
Mexico City is not quite as touristic as, for example, the seaside resort city and party destination Cancun. This means that hardly anybody speaks English, but you also don’t have to be afraid of being ripped off because you look like a tourist. My 3 tips for Mexico City:
- Torre Latinoamericana: The office tower – which looks a bit ugly from the outside – offers a fantastic view over the city, especially at dusk. The ticket is valid for several visits over the course of a whole day and costs 110 Pesos (= 4,50€).
- Chapultepec Park: There is a free zoo in Chapultepec Park. Even though admission is free, you can admire a total of 252 different animal species.
- Teotihuacán: A little outside of town are the impressive pyramids of Teotihuacán. I recommend that you get there early, otherwise you’ll have to wait in line for a long time. I came by public bus (not through an organized tour), I found the instructions on how to do that in this blog. I would also recommend checking out the cave restaurant there!
For getting around Mexico City I recommend using Uber. The countless taco stands are also great and extremely cheap. However, make sure that the meat is adequately cooled. Unfortunately, you often see that raw meat is lying somewhere in the blazing sun.
All Dealz for Mexico City