DFDS Seaways Coupon: 50% Discount on Newcastle-Amsterdam Mini Cruises; ยฃ5 Dover-France Crossings

Dover DFDS Seaways 1

Danish ferry operater DFDS Seaways has a two offers for its customers in the United Kingdom. You can get 15% Off Newcastle to Amsterdam ferry crossings. The discount is valid for all crossings in 2020 and applies to cars, as well. This sale ends on June 30, 2020. Until February 29, 2020, the company offers two attractive coupons for mini cruises on the same route.

Further, DFDS sells Dover-Calais and Dover-Dunkirk roundtrips at ยฃ45 and allows up to 9 adults and a car on a ticket! This amounts to return trips at ยฃ5 per person. This offer is not limited to a travel period. It will remain online until June 30, 2020.


15% Discount on Newcastle-Amsterdam Crossings

15% DFDS Seaways Coupon โœ„ show & open
The coupon code is:
T9BED70
Valid for ferry crossings from Newcastle to Amsterdam and back. Book by June 30, 2020. Travel between January 1 and December 31, 2020.

By entering this code, you’ll get DFDS ferry crossings from Newcastle to Amsterdam and back with a 15% Discount. Further, you get the option to pay 15% of the price instantly as a deposit and the remaining 85% at any point up to ten weeks before departure. This a good opportunity to explore the one of Euope’s most popular cities or even more of the continent by car.

DFDS Newcastle Amsterdam
All cabin classes and even cars are discounted with this coupon.

Free Dinner on Newcastle-Amsterdam Mini Cruises

Free Dinner DFDS Seaways Coupon โœ„ show & open
The coupon code is:
M20AFD
Valid for two night mini cruises from Newcastle to Amsterdam and back. Book by March 2, 2020. Travel by December 18, 2020. Subject to availability.
DFDS MiniCruise Offer
Prices for a DFDS Amsterdam Mini Cruise

With this coupon, you can get free dinner on Newcastle to Amsterdam mini cruises in the entirety 2020 (if still available). Included in the price is:

  • Day 1:
    • Overnight crossing from Newcastle to Ilmuijden (Amsterdam)
    • Free Dinner Buffet
  • Day 2:
    • Transport from Ilmuijden to Amsterdam City Center by bus
    • Transport from Amsterdam City Center to Ilmuijden by bus
    • Overnight crossing from Ilmuijden (Amsterdam) to Newcastle
    • Free Dinner Buffet

The cheapest roundtrip starts at ยฃ69 per person – booking the transfer to/from Amsterdam city center is obligatory. Additional meals on board come at an extra price.

DFDS Cruise Offer

50% Discount on Newcastle-Amsterdam Mini Cruises

Free Dinner DFDS Seaways Coupon โœ„ show & open
The coupon code is:
M20NA241
Valid for two night mini cruises from Newcastle to Amsterdam and back. Book by February 29, 2020. Travel in February – April or October – December 2020.

With this offer, you will have to pay for your meal option but save a lot of money on your ticket price, as the second person basically travels for free. This makes this trip available at ยฃ34.50 per person. Sadly, this coupon is limited to offseason travel dates.

DFDS MiniCruise BOGO
Selecting the bus transfer in Amsterdam in obligatory.

ยฃ45 Dover to France Ferries (Up to 9 Persons + 1 Car)

ยฃ45 Roundtrip DFDS Seaways Coupon โœ„ show & open
The coupon code is:
E24N2
Get a ยฃ45 Dover-Calais or Dover-Dunkirk roundtrip. Valid for travel with car, bicycle or motorcycle. Book by June 30, 2020.

When entering this code, DFDS offers you a ยฃ45 ferry ticket to France and back, valid for up to nine persons and a car.

DFDS Dover Dunkirk 2
Up to nine adults and a free car are included in this price.

Redeem Coupon

Time needed:ย 2 minutes.

Redeem your DFDS Seaways Coupon

  1. Click the coupon

    Decide which coupon route you want to apply the discount by clicking on the coupon.

  2. Confirm your selection

    You will be forwarded to a landing page, depending on your choice. Click the Book Now button to proceed with your booking.Redeem DFDS Coupon II

  3. Enter travel dates

    If you’ve followed the link, the coupon code is already entered in the box below. Otherwise, you can enter it manually at the bottom.
    How to DFDS Seaways Coupon II

  4. Proceed normally

    This coupon code is now applied. Finish the booking process as usual.

Cover Picture: ยฉ DFDS Seaways

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.


Note: If your comment does not appear on the page immediately, it must first be approved by a moderator. This is especially the case if you are commenting for the first time.