The Oneworld member British Airways is giving away coupons that reduce the price of your next travel by either €50/£50/$50or €100/£100/$100 per person if you book until October 28th. The code is valid for flights departing from the UK between October 24th and March 30th, 2020.
Updated October 26, 2019: Coupons for US and EU departures are available, as well!
There are practically no restrictions if it comes to your itinerary. You can book a short or long haul flight, and the coupons are good for all cabin classes. But you have to be an Executive Club member and your account has to show an address in the corresponding departure country in order to redeem the codes.
Departing From the United Kingdom?
If you’re trip costs more than £600, you can save £100 by entering the code during the booking process:
You can still get £50 off all flights that are not that expensive but cost somewhere between £300 and £599:
Departing From the USA?
If you’re planning on flying British Airways out of the USA and are a member of the US Executive Club, you can also benefit from this deal:
Departing from the European Union?
If you want to leave the European Union before March 31, 2020 (or ever), this code will help you get your way. No parliament hearing needed.
Terms & Conditions
This promotion seems to be targeted at employees of certain companies. If you’re not one of them, the codes will still work. But using them is at your own risk. British Airways might verify your eligibility!
- This offer is valid for bookings made on or before October 28th.
- It includes trips commencing between October 24th and March 30th, 2020.
- You have to be a member of the Executive Club and have a UK or US address.
- You will receive a $50/£50 discount for travel worth up to $300/£300 and a $100/£100 discount for flights that cost $600/£600 or more.
- The promotion code is only valid for flights operated by British Airways.
- All flights have to be marketed by British Airways.
- The codes are valid for all cabins and all British Airways flights – long haul and short haul.
- You can’t combine these coupons with other discounts and they are not valid for reward or Avios part payment bookings.
The process to redeem your coupon isn’t complicated. Just follow these steps and you should be fine.
- Create your Executive Club account
If you’re not already a member of the British Airways loyalty program, this is the time to become one. A membership is necessary in order to redeem the code.
- Log into your account and search for flights
Once you’re logged in to your Executive Club account, you can start looking for flights. Only flights operated by British Airways will be eligible for the discount!
- Choose your flights and enter the coupon code
Once you’ve chosen your flights, you will see the option to “Use promotion code or eVoucher”. Click this link to see more options. Enter the code you copied from our website or from BAs landing page and click “submit”.
- Pay for your Flights
You should now see the price of your flights reduced by the amount of discount you can receive. All there’s left is to pay for your trip.
Source: LoyaltyLobby – Thanks!